Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

One moment, please. Arius ydp -v240. Does that sound right?

Customer Question
One moment, please. Technician's...

One moment, please.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Arius ydp -v240. Does that sound right? It's about 5 years old; counsel.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Arius? What have you tried so far?

This is my issue: It's working fine but I would like to know the settings for a realistic piano. There are too many variations for me to figure out.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/7/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.