Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

THE pEDDAL COMPONENTS SEEM TO BE MALFUNCTIONING. If you get…

Customer Question
THE pEDDAL COMPONENTS SEEM...

THE pEDDAL COMPONENTS SEEM TO BE MALFUNCTIONING. If you get the sustaining pedial to work it keeps working. It doesn't cut off and the damper doesn;t seems to be working either.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Roland ( Just one minute, I'll get the model)MP-60

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

We're just getting it out of storage. I can't say how long. I've cleaned the dust. That;s how I got the sustaining section to sound, but it is not contraollable with the pedal.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of any think of anything. It seem fine except for the pedal controls.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/7/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.