Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I hav a at 6000 Casio and I tryed to do a z reading but my…

Customer Question
I hav a at...

I hav a at 6000 Casio and I tryed to do a z reading but my other bit that dos recites was n plugged and then it went to operator mistake and carnt use my till for my pub, plz could u help me get it back on thanku

Technician's Assistant: What Casio product do you have?

It's a qt-6000

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Casio product?

Everything pressed all the buttons but still operator mistake

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to get my till up and running cause it has al my prices on

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
2/17/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What operator mistake code is showing? it should begin with 'E' and go on to state a three-digit code number.

For some operator mistakes, you run the transaction again. Try running the 'Z reading' (Z Report perhaps?) again.

Let me know more, in Reply. I can help you further with this, if it is still a problem.