Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

Some keys are sticking, not playing. Yamaha CVP205. Started…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Some keys...

Second opinion] Some keys are sticking, not playing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Yamaha CVP205

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CVP205? What have you tried so far?

Started about a month ago. Had 5 keys replaced on 9/27/16

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, who can come fix these for us in Macon GA?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
1/8/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I can see that Ron has provided you with the 4 closest authorized dealers in your area.

Would you like for me to provide you with those again?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no, too far.

Unfortunately, it will need to be repaired by an authorized technician.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We have had one here for years. He told me that there is no longer a parts distributor available to him.

Did you call the 4 dealers in your area?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
They are all over 80 miles away.

Unfortunately, that is the only alternative.

jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer