Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I need the patch sound of the Yamaha sy85 for pro tools

Customer Question
Hi, I need the...

Hi, I need the patch sound of the Yamaha sy85 for pro tools 12.8.3 (latst latest version of pro tools

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10 latest version

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Pro Tools software?

Todat today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, where can I download it?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
1/8/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I prefer texting

Take a look here for all of the sounds: https://yamahamusicians.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=149

Harry, Customer Service