Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a old atm mic can you fix it. Audio technica atm 33…

Customer Question
I have a old...

I have a old atm mic can you fix it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Audio technica atm 33 a

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing i belive the diaphiam is gone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
1/6/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No