Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a yahama el 90 that is in need of repair. Can you…

Customer Question
I have a yahama...

I have a yahama el 90 that is in need of repair. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Yamaha EL 90 organ.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yamaha instrument? What have you tried so far?

A few months. Music is my business. I need a repairman. The problem is in the computer part.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what to add.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
The problem stems from the computer section. Will not record and doesn't accept the disks.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know