Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a YPG 635. While I am playing in piano mode-it

Customer Question
I have a YPG...

I have a YPG 635. While I am playing in piano mode-it suddenly starts playing a prerecorded selection. Sometimes it starts playing a drum line . I usually shut it down and turn it on again. It is unpredictable when it will do this again.Can you offer any suggestions? Thank you.Dean

Technician's Assistant: When could you last turn on your instrument?

I have a YPG 635. While I am playing in piano mode-it suddenly starts playing a prerecorded tune. Sometimes it starts playing a drum line . I usually shut it down and turn it on again. It is unpredictable when it will do this again.Can you offer any suggestions? Thank you .Dean

Technician's Assistant: Do you have access to a voltmeter to test the voltage coming from the AC adapter?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My telephone number is(###) ###-####
Thanks.
Dean
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

It is currently working OK but this problem surfaces unexpectedly. I'll let you know if it happens again today. Thanks for getting back to me.Dean

OK thank you