Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Yamaha RX-V1300 that is missing a knob on the front…

Customer Question
I have a Yamaha...

I have a Yamaha RX-V1300 that is missing a knob on the front panel. I have tried to get a replacement knob but the part I keep getting is not correct and will not fit my machine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your RX-V1300? What have you tried so far?

I have tried Yamaha, Crutchfield, Sears Parts Direct all of which either can.t find my unit or send me the wrong part.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No if the tech can help that's all I need.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
1/5/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

I think I can help you, but I need to know which knob you're missing. Volume, bass, treble, input, etc...?

I am missing the input knob

OK, thanks for that. I've gone through the service manual for your RX-V1300, and identified the input knob in >>this picture<<. If you agree that #134 is the knob you want to order, then V9119500 is the part number you need.

You can get one >>here<< for $4. The photo on that pag may or may not be accurate, I'm not sure. That's normal. It's definitely the right part number!

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.