Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

No sound from my WX5. Only one indicator light comes on.

Customer Question
No sound from my...

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

From the beginning - no sound ever. Bought it brand new.

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

Yes. I also have a WX11 and it’s working with the same audio settings.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

That covers it - thank u.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
1/3/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help.

Which light powers on?

The lip sensor (with the instrument facing you, the LED on the right is lit).

Do you have the issue when it is plugged in as well?

The LED would not light if power was not supplied.

How old is the WX5?

Approx. 3 Years.

Have you always had this issue with it?

If you have had the issue since the beginning then there is an internal failure with the unit and it would need to be repaired/replaced.

Thanks.

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.