Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Good eveningmHow to connect HST SW-100 sub woofer to YAMHA…

Customer Question
Good eveningmHow to connect...

Good eveningmHow to connect HST SW-100 sub woofer to YAMHA RX-V 1070/870 receiver???

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

YAMHA makes the amphifiler and KEF makes the speakers

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your KEF system?

The KEF works, we are having trying connecting the sub woofer to the amphifilier

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
1/2/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.