Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I have M audio M Track plus. Working fine in garage band…

Customer Question
Hello. I have M...

Hello. I have M audio M Track plus. Working fine in garage band until recently. Now G B not getting the input signal, but I can listen to previous sessions through the device OK. Can see that the mic is working fine, but no sign of GB picking it up. That goes for line in as well.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Are you referring to my guitar, or M Audio interface?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

Got in touch with apple to see if problem with G B. The iMac recognizes the interface but not receiving signal. Problem for a bout 5 days. I use the interface everyday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I had a fairly in depth chat with Apple, convinced it's not a Mac problem, but you never know!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
1/1/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer