jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have a umc404hd and want to connect it to my monitors.

Customer Question

I have a umc404hd and want to connect it to my monitors. Cubase recognizes 4 outputs. But what about the main outputs? how do I access them?
JA: What Cabasse model do you have?
Customer: Cubase 9.5
JA: What have you tried so far with your Cabasse system?
Customer: just in the process of setting everything up. Are the mains the same as output channels 1 and 2 but using xlr?
JA: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No it’s okay. I sorted it out on my own.