Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a umc404hd and want to connect it to my monitors.

Customer Question
I have a umc404hd...

I have a umc404hd and want to connect it to my monitors. Cubase recognizes 4 outputs. But what about the main outputs? how do I access them?

Technician's Assistant: What Cabasse model do you have?

Cubase 9.5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Cabasse system?

Just in the process of setting everything up. Are the mains the same as output channels 1 and 2 but using xlr?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 1 day by:
12/31/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No it’s okay. I sorted it out on my own.