Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a x1622 how do i sync it ith my fl studio. Since 12…

Customer Question
I have a x1622...

I have a x1622 how do i sync it ith my fl studio

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your X1622?

Since 12 25 17

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

We down loaded behringer software it wont download

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What exactly is the issue?

My mixer board doesn’t respond with FL STUDIO

Do you see any error messages?