Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I love my Yamaha p255. Plays and sounds great,BUT it is

Customer Question
I love my Yamaha...

I love my Yamaha p255. Plays and sounds great,BUT it is going out of tune bad. Everytime i play it it is worse. Never had a problem with Roland or any other keyboard doing that.HELP!!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your P255? What have you tried so far?

Had it 2 mo. now. it started the 3rd. week. Each time i played it it gets worse. It is in small room with tv. and ceiling fan. Turned off ceiling fan and covered tv. still same. Tried phones and same. Took it to go play a job in club and

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

It it seemed alot bb

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/30/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.