Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

We use the Yamaha clavinova for church purposes. There are…

Customer Question
We use the Yamaha...

We use the Yamaha clavinova for church purposes. There are several keys that are sticking. They do make a sound, but a little difficult playing be cause they remain in a down position instead of popping back up.

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your Yamaha?

It's been a good while. We weren't using it for quite some time because of the problem. So I can say about a year or so.

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

It's nothing like that. We just need the keys to operate properly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I'm just hoping he can help us.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/27/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years replied 1 month ago
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a Yamaha certified technician. I believe I can help you today but I need to know the model number of the clavinova. Over the years Yamaha has used several different keyboards and each one had it's own common problems. Please give me the model number of the unit and I can tell you what needs to be done to correct your problem.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am at work right now and unable to supply you with that information. Is there no way you can come to the church to have a look at it?

Here is the problem with that request. This is a world wide service. I am located in St. Louis, Mo. If you are within a hundred miles of there I can service it. Beyond that I can only refer you to a local technician. Let me know how I can help you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am in Pittsburgh. Please we can terminate this request. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not interested in talking. Please do not deduct any more charges to my card.
jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer