Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

We just bought a Roland FA 06 and we are having a hard time…

Customer Question
Hi. We just...

Hi. We just bought a Roland FA 06 and we are having a hard time creating a new tone or instrument.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

I have made a sample and placed it on one of the patches but I cant seem to play it on the keyboard. Well I can only play it on one key. That's all but I can't play it as an instrument over several keys

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all. I hope it can be done.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/24/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.