Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have an M-Audio Genesis II keyboard and would like to use…

Customer Question
I have an M-Audio...

I have an M-Audio Genesis II keyboard and would like to use it and perhaps Sibelius to create some original music pieces. I want to be able to see the score on my computer screen and print it out when finished editing . Can this be done with Sibelius? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 8620 Officejet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I am just starting out with the music - have not done anything musically yet. Sorry the response was so slow - another site was trying to get onto my computer with an add.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't recall.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is Sibelius always with a monthly charge?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/23/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 8 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes you can set the score on your computer screen and print it using Sibelius.

See the following video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNHSIaWUC7k

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------