Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Says fonts are missing and the notation not working

Customer Question
Says fonts are missing...

Says fonts are missing and the notation not working correctly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Sibelious 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

Since moving and changing computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

My old files don't come up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/22/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.