Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Blues Cube 60 watt amp (which I love, by the way),

Customer Question
I have a Blues...

I have a Blues Cube 60 watt amp (which I love, by the way), with the ***** ***** tone capsule installed. Sent it out for repair (connections problem) and when it came back, the drive channel plexi tone was corrupted, with almost all the highs and mids out. I figured it was a problem with the capsule, but when I took it out, the drive channel was gone, sounding just like the clean channel, even with gain pushed up all the way. Don't want to send this out for another two weeks, since I gig two-three times a week. Is there something i can do?

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

Saturday

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

The day I got it back....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No....that's all...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 2 days by:
12/20/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.