Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

My Mobile AC portable amp turns on OK and after a few

Customer Question
My Mobile AC portable...

My Mobile AC portable amp turns on OK and after a few minutes makes an awful racket. Sort of pulsating.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Roland Mobile AC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

About 6 weeks or so. Can't use it basically. I did unhook speakers and put back together. Nothing makes a difference. Using AC adaptor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/18/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.