Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

He buttons on my kurzweil pc88 stopped working. Controller…

Customer Question
He buttons on my kurzweil...
He buttons on my kurzweil pc88 stopped working. Controller wheel still works and can play did sounds on keyboard.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I don’t want to pay extra.
Please send my response or chat with me.

How old is the keyboard?

Probably 15 year’s old

Unfortunately, the keyboard would need to be looked at and repaired locally.

What is your zip code and I can find someone locally

No thanks. I’ll find someone. I was supposed to be charged only five dollars last night, but was charged $48. How do I resolve this issue?

Our service is not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Your add said that there was a $5 deposit and if we were satisfied with your response, that we would be charged an additional amount of $36 to $54 depending on the level of service. While I appreciate your answer, you have not provided me with any tech support, just told me to take it to a repair service. I could have figured that much out by myself for free.The payment I authorized in PayPal was for the five dollar deposit not the additional satisfactory answer fee. No one even asked if I wanted to continue to pursue an answer from you guys. I was just charged $48 outright.Thanks,
I’ll call the number you provided.

OK