Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I'm getting familiar with my TASCAM CD-RW900MKII. Recording…

Customer Question
I'm getting familiar with...

I'm getting familiar with my TASCAM CD-RW900MKII. Recording seems to be fine, but there's a problem with Disc and Track titles. I was able to enter titles for bot the Disc and Track, and finalize. When I do a playback on the TASCAM, the titles are visible, but when I put the disc in my iMac, my titles are gone.... changed to "Audio Disc" and "Track 1" etc. Any idea why the TASCAM can read the titles and my computer can't?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

The latest...High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

It's a 6 month old iMac..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No... well, yes. are there any trends or problems like this... or am i an isolated case. Will be using the TASCAM for a conference and want the disks to top notch.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer