Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

Cannot get as good a sound on TD11 thru PA as thru

Customer Question
Cannot get as good...

Cannot get as good a sound on TD11 thru PA as thru headphones. Found Vintage Jazz to be best natural drum sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Roland TD 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

Just played it thru PA first time yesterday, looking for tips on how to adjust sound

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/14/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer