Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Just purchased a dj 808...it connects but is very

Customer Question
Hi just purchased...

Hi just purchased a dj 808...it connects but is very glitchy.Sometimes play buttons dont work ,if i leave the play button activated it will eventually slowly start playing.If the play buttons work then as soon as i touch the platters playing ceases.I have updated the firmware and installed the latest drivers , as well as trying all the usb ports and different computers .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

2013 i mac high sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Also running the latest version of serato dj

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/14/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer