Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Behringer 2000 Concert digital piano with two

Customer Question
sticking black keys. We are...
I have a Behringer 2000 Concert digital piano with two sticking black keys. We are able to loosen the back of the keys got the front ismattach3d to something and we can't figure out how to get it tomrelease
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/13/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to fix this issue.

The keys either need to be removed completely or you can try using a can of compressed air in between the keys to see if it will loosen anything underneath.

I will be home after 730pm tonight.
Also your response was about removing the keys. That was my question, which I explained in my initial request.
Compressed air dis nothing, no dust or food particles

Removing the keys is not an easy task.

Would you prefer to have someone locally come out and perform the steps for you?

No, I would prefer that you explain to me how to remove the keys on this particular key board, please. If you do not know how, I will request a refund.
no need to call.