Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

We are looking at a lowrey majesty deluxe for our church. we…

Customer Question
We are looking at...

We are looking at a lowrey majesty deluxe for our church. we looked at it and the power switch turned on the lights but could not get any sound out of the unit. It has been setting idle for the last 3 yrs, and was purchased around 2000. Is there some other thing we need to look at. Is there some basic flaw with these units when not used.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

We are looking at a lowrey majesty deluxe. It will power up so the lights come on but we could not get any sound out of the unit

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Its a lowrey majesty delixe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

We pushed as many buttons as possible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/12/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.