Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a DTX Mutli 12 It stops producing sound

Customer Question
I have a DTX...

I have a DTX Mutli 12 It stops producing sound intermittently. I thought it was abroken or cold solder joint, took it apart, found everything to be intact, put it back together. It worked fine for about a month and starting doing it again? Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Yamaha DTX Multi 12

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yamaha instrument? What have you tried so far?

About 4 months, as for the rest, please read my first message.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 3 days by:
12/12/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thanks, ***** ***** already resolved the problem.