Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

It loses tuning while playing. Requires to be reset by

Customer Question
It loses tuning while...

It loses tuning while playing. Requires to be reset by powering down. M

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your instrument?

No screen issue

Technician's Assistant: Is everything else working normally?

Tuning drops while playing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this a common issue. Purchased in 2006. Played in church only. Not moved around. Played for only a few hours per week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I did a factory reset

Thank you