Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I've gone through the midi info in the owners manual but I'm…

Customer Question
I've gone through the...

I've gone through the midi info in the owners manual but I'm more confused. What I need is to know how to save a midi voice to a piston.....would you have a sheet just on that, that you could email to me? ...Peter

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer or iphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't think this question applies....I want to know how to save a midi voice to a piston....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
On an Allen DB-80-Q Organ
12/7/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Would you like to be told how to do that operation on the Allen organ alone, or else be told it cannot be done that way (if there is indeed no way to do that operation on the Allen organ alone) ?

Or would you like to be told how to do that saving of a midi file, on a computer, then transfer the piston file to the Allen organ?

I will be sitting at the organ console. The midi is already installed on the organ. I need to know how to save a midi voice to a piston on my Allen DB Q organ only. Is there a sheet you can email me with that info? I have the Allen Organ owners manual on line but I get more confused as I read it? Are you with the Allen Organ Co? The link to you was on their site.

I'm not with Allen Organ, but with JustAnswer.com. I have to ask: Will you accept advice from me on the subject, knowing that?

No. I thought I was contacting The Allen Organ Company as your link was on their site. I put my CC in to reach you. Would you have that deleted please as I don’t want to be charged for reaching the wrong place

OK... I have passed your request to Customer Support - I don't have access to billing payment credit info etc., they handle that sort of thing - and they should process it shortly. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.