Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I turned on my Yamaha Keyboard and i heard a pop. Now

Customer Question
I turned on my...

I turned on my Yamaha Keyboard and i heard a pop. Now nothing plays. I reset it yet nothing is working at all

Technician's Assistant: What Yamaha model do you have?

Portable Grand DGX 200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yamaha instrument? What have you tried so far?

It just happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
I unpluged from the wall socket several times and now it's working fine. I no longer need any more help.
12/6/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Ruben G., Musician replied 7 months ago
Ruben G.
Ruben G., Musician

I was going to suggest, power cycle it. Also check to make sure the power adapter is not going or about to go bad. You may consider replacing it.