Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I am bouncing my song but there is no sound. Yesturday I am…

Customer Question
Hi, I am bouncing...

Hi, I am bouncing my song but there is no sound

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

Yesturday I am using Roland fa and Logic Pro x

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
I am using Roland fa 06 and Logic Pro x. I used Rolands instruments to create song on logic x. Now I am trying to convert into file and it shows that file created but no sound.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/6/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need help
I have Roland fa 06 connected to Logic proX. I recorded song in Logic proX using Rolands instruments. Song is ready however I need to put in some sort of formate to share. I tried to Bounce several times and it creates files but not sound at all. So I want to know why Logic proX is not grabbing Rolands sound and put it in the format I can listen and share?
  1. Select the track to export, then choose File > Export > Track as Audio File.

2. Choose a file format for the exported audio file from the Save Format pop-up menu.

Go To Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility.

Choose your Mac HD on the left and then click Repair Disk Permissions

Hi. Let me explain you one more time my setting. I have Roland fa 06 connected to lap top using Logic Pro x
I have Focusrite audio interface connected to L/mono keyboard and USB cable to lap top. My settings in Logic proX is Focusrite. I am bouncing my song in real life time yet there is no sound. What is it missing?

Go To Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility.Choose your Mac HD on the left and then click Repair Disk Permissions

ok I completed that task, what's next?

Try to export now

When I try to do it it says nothing to bounce.
Even if I highlight portion it still says nothing to bounce.

Unfortunately, I am out of ideas on this issue but I created a case ID with Apple who can assist you further with the product.

Please call 1-***-***-**** and provide Case ID:100373589600 to them to get started.

Thank you for your time and effort. I think I need to get another audio interface with different cables and see what happens.

You're welcome

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.