Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Yamaha S90. It sounds muffled when plugged into our…

Customer Question
Hey! I have...

Hey! I have a Yamaha S90. It sounds muffled when plugged into our system. The volume levels tend to vary on their own. This happenend

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your S90?

All at once. Weve check other instruments on that channel and they are OK, so its not the system or the amps.

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

External speakers work. Not sure about headphones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Any clue how old this is and is it worth fixing?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 1 day by:
12/6/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.