Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

A fixed channel wireless microphone is no longer on its

Customer Question
channel. What tool(s) would I...
A fixed channel wireless microphone is no longer on its channel. What tool(s) would I need to get the microphone back on the VHF channel it is supposed to be on?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need an answer. Thank you. ***** wish you would have answered me rather than making me wait for you to view this response and waste more time.

Felonise,

This process can take some time to go back and forth which can require some patience. If you do not wish to wait for that process, please let me know and I can close the question.