Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Due to the installation of High Sierra my computer dyed. I…

Customer Question
Due to the installation...

Due to the installation of High Sierra my computer dyed. I ha to erase de HD and High Sierra had also the brillant idea to erase my backup HD. So now I am without Sibelius, which I use since 1999! My name is***** - Iwanroth-sax.com. I did not update to the last version but I I did use Sibelius 7. Could you help me to get the software as well as the authorisation back. This would be for my iMac. Sibelius is still installed and working working on my laptop. Thanks in advance

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Sibelius?

Well, this is more as one year ago. I did call the Sibelius representant in Switzerland and he did help me out, since the nearly the same thing at that time. At the same time I did update. I can look on my laptop which version is installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you. As an user since 20 years I have no problem using Sibelius for my needs.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.