Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a question about a Yamaha TF 5 digital mixer. It is a…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about a Yamaha TF 5 digital mixer.

Technician's Assistant: What Yamaha model do you have?

It is a TF5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yamaha instrument? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything. I want to know how to send a direct out to one of the omni outs.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, where would be the best place to patch this material back into the console. I'm sending a piano signal to an outboard 31 chan. EQ and then want it back on the board.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, it has taken entirely too long for you to answer. I want a refund.
jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer