Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

This is musician/guitarist Steve Vai writing. Oops, Steve…

Customer Question
Hi, This is musician/guitarist...

Hi, This is musician/guitarist Steve Vai writing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Oops, Steve here again. I have a VG99 and I havn't used it for a while but am using it now and I noticed that the a-string is just not working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

I tried changing the string sensitivity, didn't work, then I tried reseting to factory, that didn't work either

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 6 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks but I figured out the problem. Unfortunately you took way too long. The add says I would get an answer in 9 seconds, it took days and I'm uncomfortable with being billed for it.
So sorry.
s