Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Am Looking for drivers on windows 98 installed on old

Customer Question
Am Looking...

Am Looking for drivers on windows 98 installed on old Gateway 2000 computer motherboard. The processor reads ES 1370

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Gateway 2000 built back in 1997

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Some other programs that was on the windows 98. Only 1 read file shows up on the disk for Esoniq. But there is no program files on the windows 98 disk. So what ever I tried to install and clear the yellow question mark does hold up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Except the chip on the motherboard shows ES 1370 audio

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
11/28/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I will need the model # off the motherboard, as well as the model # if possible. That should be found stenciled onto a clear, chip-free space, somewhere on the motherboard.

If that cannot be found, the exact model off the exterior of the Gateway 2000 computer will be needed, please.

what I have given you is all there is. It is an Esonicq program for Gateway systems back in the 90's There is a reference on the w98 dsc, but it only read only page nothing more.,
I want to know what system will work with the Esonicq ES 1370. It can't be that hard to find out. Also I will not authorize anymore money since my balance is paid off

Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

I presume your Esoniq is this one: Ensoniq ES1370 AudioPCI 3000 PCI Sound Card.

If so, the driver you need would be available here:

http://support.creative.com/downloads/download.aspx?nDownloadId=262

and/or

http://support.creative.com/downloads/download.aspx?nDownloadId=259

and/or

http://support.creative.com/downloads/download.aspx?nDownloadId=263

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star rating interface on the JustAnswer page for this question... five stars best expresses appreciation of my effort and my having found what is (I think) a truly genuine download from the original company (Creative)'s website.

http://www.justanswer.com/electronic-musical-instruments/au2g7-looking-drivers-windows-98-installed-old.html

is the JustAnswer page to rate my work on. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day.