Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Roland SD-2u Recorder. When I add the menu change…

Customer Question
I have a Roland...

I have a Roland SD-2u Recorder. When I add the menu change speed option it causes background noise and sound distortion. Can I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

This is the first CD I've done using that option. I started it several months ago but didn't realize how bad it was until I transferred everything to CD. The songs that I didn't use the option on are perfect. I've tried reversing the speed, but it only makes it sluggish. Also, the tone of the piano isn't bright, but dull.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it. Thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.
I am having trouble re-entering my payment info.

Call our customer service at 1-***-***-****

The bank has confirmed my $26 payment with me. Can you give me a time frame that you will call?

A phone call is additional. You will need to send the request for that service

If that's going to be more than the $26, lets just try it this way.

Press the [MENU] button to access the menu screen, and choose “Limiter.”

Use the [+] [-] buttons to turn the limiter off

Press the [EXIT] button twice

Try again

I checked and the Limiter was already off; it was off during the recording.

That is strange.

Please call Roland at (323)(###) ###-####and see if they can provide you with anymore suggestions