Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Cannot make a selection to play. Plays autoplay only. Rowe…

Customer Question
Cannot make a selection...

Cannot make a selection to play. Plays autoplay only

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Rowe CD-100 laserstar VII

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

Just recently. Cleaned laser, ran initializing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

I moved the jukebox slightly before this started

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
11/27/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you see any error messages or lights?

No error message. Don't know what you mean about "lights"

Unplug the power cord

Wait 10 minutes

Plug in and power on

Do you still have issue?