Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Hallo, I am having trouble with my multi-license Sibelius…

Customer Question
Hallo, I am having...

Hallo, I am having trouble with my multi-license Sibelius 7.1. My System ID is*********** My activation no. is: SBAA-L8RR-YPU6-FQ5F. I have had 5 licences installed on our Macs. Now one of the computers crashed recently and I need to move that licence to a new iMac computer. I have tried to install the software on the new iMac, but it tells me that I have run out of licences. Obviously it still thinks that the 5th licence is still running on the old crashed Mac. I have tried to enter the hard disk of that mac in order to de-install Sibelius there, but do not find a way how I can do this. Can you help please? thank you . John Palmer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Sibelius?

I don't remember this. The version I have is Sibelius 7.1.3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. I have explained everything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
11/23/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 8 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
Hi John,
Open Sibelius on the old computer, click File, Help and click the Unregister Sibelius button.