Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

We have the YPG-235. There is no sounds with the headphones…

Customer Question
We have the YPG-235...

We have the YPG-235. There is no sounds with the headphones unplugged and the volume is up

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

In the last week

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

Only works with headphones

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/23/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years replied 8 months ago
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

hello my name is ***** ***** I am a Yamaha certified technician. When you use the headphones are you using one of those adapter's to convert the connector on the headphones to fit the jack on the keyboard?