Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

We are working with an SPD-SX and love to record midi

Customer Question
We are working with...

We are working with an SPD-SX and love to record midi information into Logic X

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Roland SPD-SX Sample pad and Roland TD-4 as the second choice

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

Logic X is not reading the Roland Spd-sx device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My cell is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 with Logic X
Roland SPD-SX
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
11/26/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

we need help

Did it work before?