Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Clavinova 209 the screen is blank and does not display the…

Customer Question
Clavinova 209 the screen...

Clavinova 209 the screen is blank and does not display the menu

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Yamaha Clavinova Model 209

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About two wweeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

About two weeks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
11/20/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

• ...have you tried unplugging for an extended period of time?
  • ...and then plugging back in but into a different outlet?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.