Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I would like to purchase a digital grand with mellow tone

Customer Question
and responsive touch JA: What's the...
I would like to purchase a digital grand with mellow tone and responsive touch
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I have an Ibach baby grand 1908, reconditioned fully in 2000
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have to downsize to a smaller instrument
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I like mellow tone, and responsive action as I am a professional accompanist
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
11/13/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 1 month ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you have a particular manufacturer in mind?

Would you consider the GDP-100 Grand Piano by Gear4music?

Or you might want to consider one of the popular Yamaha digital pianos:

https://us.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/pianos/grand_pianos/index.html

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer