Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I have a KR 5000 that the DAC on the main board got

Customer Question
I have a KR...

I have a KR 5000 that the DAC on the main board got corroided

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

KR 5000 the DAC is a UDP63200GS can i get one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Replaced most caps because they leaked have stream data input to DAC no audio out foils corroded I am a service center tech

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Just can i get the 16 pin SMT chip

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 1 day by:
11/10/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years replied 3 months ago
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a Roland certified technician. You can get those chip's from EBAY for a bout $7.50 including shipping. Go to EBAY and do a search for "NEC UPD63200GS-E1 SOP-16"

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as am happy to address follow-up questions, or explain things in more detail, Please rate me when you are done.

Ron Winston
Ron Winston