Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Gulbransen Model S transistor organ. I need someone…

Customer Question
Hi! I have...

Hi! I have a Gulbransen Model S transistor organ. I need someone to look at it and to get it running. Have the owners manual and the technical manual.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Gulbransen Model S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

When I flip the switch to turn it on it does not have an

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Y energy. I live in Nassau County LI (Garden City)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do not have the capability of sending video, photo, or file. I would prefer to speak with someone in person.
Any response to my inquiry? Any Progress? It as been over 45 min. since contacting you.
Kindly respond with information of some sort.Thanks.Stephanie Bird(###) ###-####(###) ###-####
Answered in 1 day by:
10/3/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Rusty, Music Professional replied 7 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional