Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Can I use an external mixer with my Eon One. Alesis

Customer Question
Can I use an...

Can I use an external mixer with my Eon One

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Alesis imultimix 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing wrong I just want to know if I can use it because I can't install the eon connect app on my pc

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
9/24/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Aric, Electronic Musical Instrument Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Electronic Musical Instrument Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Yes, you can use an external Mixer with the Eon one (although I'm not sure if you're looking to line the Eon One OUT to a Mixer or run a mixer IN to the Eon one). You can do both however: Use channel 5/6 1/4" Inserts if you're looking to add mixing channels to the Eon One portable (for example if you want to connect more microphones to it). Alternatively use RCA red and white "Monitor Out" to feed the signal of the Eon INTO a mixer that may be connected to additional amplifiers/speakers for front of house mix.

Do you need further help with this?

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?