Electronic Musical Instruments

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronic musical instrument expert who will answer your question

Kraig
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

More related answers
All electronic musical instrument experts are VERIFIED
My father had an organ not sure what Lowery model he bought
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
My father had an organ not sure what Lowery model he bought it back in the early 70's, it hasn't been played in at least 10 years. We went to plug it in and nothing happened, could it be a fuse? We ar… read more
Hammond sk1 started to sustain on organ patches after I took
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
Hammond sk1 started to sustain on organ patches after I took me hands off. Patches then stop working. Lost my favorites. Left hands.notes not working. … read more
I bought a small wooden Hammond organ at a second haqnd
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
I bought a small wooden Hammond organ at a second haqnd store. It is about 4 feet wide and has two keyboards of 44 keys each with the top keyboard offset about one octave to the right. The first black… read more
I have an old Hammond Organ that is making an odd sound when
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I have an old Hammond Organ that is making an odd sound when we start it up. Do you know any repairmen in the Salt Lake City, Utah area?… read more
I have a Hammond organ, model M3. It has not been plugged in
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a Hammond organ, model M3. It has not been plugged in in about 5 years. I plugged it in today. The generator hums, but the shaft does not turn. I can spin it by hand. It turns easily by hand. A… read more
I wish to donate a Hammond electronic organ to charity. Are
Pete, Senior Engineer
I wish to donate a Hammond electronic organ to charity. Are there organizations that will accept them in the state of Washington?… read more
My Hammond Organ has died. I had a local (Richmond, VA) tech
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
My Hammond Organ has died. I had a local (Richmond, VA) tech come to my home to take a look at what was wrong. I believe he said it was the generator? Asked to bring it in to the shop for repair, but … read more
I have an older organ in my home that was my mother-in-law's
Steve G., Engineer
I have an older organ in my home that was my mother-in-law's and it was a gift to her in the early 1960's. It has an amplifier separate in the room. I am unable to get it started anymore. Is it worth … read more
We have inherited a Hammond organ M3, purchased in 1960.
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
We have inherited a Hammond organ M3, purchased in 1960. Last time it was played it worked very well. It has been in the house (not in a basement) and we were told that the it was the bellows that is … read more
Am not succeeding in selling unit I really want to enjoy the
Pete, Senior Engineer
Am not succeeding in selling unit I really want to enjoy the organ myself so need to find fixes Hammond 144K spinet… read more
My mother has an old, fair condition, Hammond organ with "Animati
Steve G., Engineer
My mother has an old, fair condition, Hammond organ with "Animation by Leslie". I do not know the model and cannot find any marker on the back to indicate otherwise, except for a "Quality Built" label… read more
Our Allen is a System 420-TH sr# XXXXX After turn on about
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
Our Allen is a System 420-TH sr# XXXXX After turn on about 10 sec. it begins a very loud "motor boat sound" no other sound is detectable at this point. Unplugging the 12 volt power supply kills the mo… read more
Our Church has a Hammond Organ, Model J-111, Serial #5342,
Jason Lloyd
Jason Lloyd, Technical Support Engineer
Dear Sir: Our Church has a Hammond Organ, Model J-111, Serial #5342, 120 volts, 60 cycle, 56 amps. A compnent in it which I believe to be a transformer, burned out and we are unable to use it. We are … read more
I bought this organ hammond 124xl without first testing it
brightbluejim
brightbluejim, Bachelor's Degree
I bought this organ hammond 124xl without first testing it fully to make sure it worked.. I did plug it in and tested the main lower keyboard.. but it never dawned on me to test both keyboards.. So no… read more
how can I get replacement parts for a B3 Hammond organ Two
Tyler, M.M., CAGO
Tyler, M.M., CAGO, Professional Musician
how can I get replacement parts for a B3 Hammond organ? Two parts were removed fro the organ,by a man who said he would repair them.One was a capacitor and I don't know the ot-her,but it had something… read more
Have Hammond M3 organ (Form A1, Ser 104466) on which a
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
Have Hammond M3 organ (Form A1, Ser 104466) on which all "d" notes have failed. Any suggestions where to direct a local service person to start? Vernon, BC, Cda added notes Thurs. Feb 10: tone wheel g… read more
Expert Just purchased a B3 with tone cabinet and a 122RV
Tyler, M.M., CAGO
Expert Just purchased a B3 with tone cabinet and a 122RV Leslie. Previous owner used only the tone cabinet so there are no switches. Q. - Where can I get parts and a tech. to install the "T/C, Leslie,… read more
My church has a Hammond 926 classic organ. It will power up,
Tyler, M.M., CAGO
My church has a Hammond 926 classic organ. It will power up, the lights come on, the leslie hums, but none of the keys or buttons work. The screen says "Please power off. DRH error 01"… read more