Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Hammond organ that needs repair but I want to get…

Customer Question
I have a Hammond organ...
I have a Hammond organ that needs repair but I want to get rid of it and not repair it. Can you tell me who I could call to have it removed? I am having great difficulty in finding someone to simply haul it away. I am located in Bechtelsville, PA.Any information would be greatly appreciated.Thank you,
Sue Sheppard
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
9/23/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Kraig, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Good morning Sue.

What you need is a garbage removal service, since you no longer want the piano.

Here is a company that you can contact:

Diamond Disposal LLC

*****br />BECHTELSVILLE PA 19505(###) ###-####/p>

http://www.diamonddisposalllc.com/

I hope that they will be able to fulfill your request.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Kraig
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer