Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I have a yamaha electone c60 organ, has been working

Hey! I have a yamaha...
Hey! I have a yamaha electone c60 organ, has been working perfectly, but suddenly stopped switching on. (the red light above the power switch doesn't go on, and no sound whatsoever).
I found a little plastic bag with replacement ampere fuses on the inside, but I can't find where to replace them. I have a basic multimeter, but there are so many things inside that I have no idea where to start measuring.
Answered in 1 day by:
9/19/2017
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a Yamaha certified technician. I will try to help you today. Look at the second picture you sent "File_000 (5) jpeg. You will see a metal chassie on the lower left that the power cord goes into. In the center of it you will see a white frame, that is where the fuses are. Let me know what you find.

Thank you very much! I had to look for a while, because the fuses I found in the chasis where all fine. The faulty fuse was in a black tube rigth next to the white chasis, and it's working fine again now

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know.

Ron Winston
Ron Winston
Ron Winston